Monday, May 4, 2009

The Rock of All Trades

This is no ordinary rock. Well to you it is, and to me too I suppose.
You see, this girl. This girl right here. Loves rocks. If I let her she would probably bring everyone that she found inside and save it from the weather conditions that exist on the outside.
She found this one last week. It took me a minute to catch on. As soon as I did, well let's just say the fun began.
First it was a camera. "Cheese," she kept saying. I think here she is taking a picture of a cat.


Then it served to paint our toenails.

While we were at it, we might as well add some lip gloss.

Then she had a phone call to make.

My mom always said, "You can never have too much imagination."

You rock, girl.

5 comments:

Brittani said...

I love that creativity, I need you girl to rub off on my kids just a little!

Amy said...

What a nerd!

SuSu said...

This is the best........she needs a motto with "rock" in it; we'll have to work on that!

Rachel said...

This was a GREAT post! I love her imagination (and yours!).

Quarantine Coronacation said...

These photos are so aborable. I have grown to love that rock just because of the way she adores it. It grows on you. Your little Ruth is such a doll.

Fun post. It tells so much about your daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails