
There she be. One hundred posts. For days I knew this was coming and I couldn't decide what to make of my 100th post. Then it came to me. It needs a post of it's own. So here she be. 100. I must admitt I've been giving myself more than one pat on the back for this. It seems like such a milestone. I've documented 100 things about me, us, them over the past 9 months or so. It's worth getting it's own post, that's for sure!
Nice hustle, me.
4 comments:
Love the post........wow 100! Impressive
I'm not there yet, but am getting close. I have been thinking about what to post about, when the time comes...
Way to go! I have not idea where I'm at, but I';m sure I'm not close. I love the post about Miss Thing, rocks are awesome!
You make me smile.
Post a Comment