Here's a little taste of what I go through every day.

I begin by laying her down. Like magnents her feet automatically come up to her hands. Then she starts kicking her legs, both at the same time, against the changing table.

This was actually a good run. I got the diaper almost all the way on before she rolled over.

I rolled her to her back fixed the diaper and imediately this is what we do next. Are you seeing a pattern here?

There are times when she gives up on rolling over and is content with playing with the curtains, the blinds, her sisters hair, whatever else is in her grasp.

This doesn't always last long.

So very pleased with herself.

What a ham!
7 comments:
This girl is on the move; there are places to go and people to see! No time to stop for a diaper change.....keep it moving Mom!
I love that last picture. Her outfit looks vaguely familiar...
What a character! This is a very familiar scene- I now change Luke on the floor. I am lucky to get to wipe his bottom before his first attempt at freedom!
I am loving that smile, by the way.
You might as well insert Mique's face into all those pictures. The other day her diaper only made it half way onto her behind and she leaked as a result...fun times!
My first visit to your blog! What fun!
I make cakes and have a rock lover too...I make her keep them in the garage in a tackle box. At least they have a home!
What a cutie! At least she found a way to have some fun during the routine.
love that smile!!!
Post a Comment