Friday, January 7, 2011

He’s 7

It’s official.

He’s 7.

I can hardly believe how that is possible.

P2230004

I’ve been thinking about this birthday much lately. Thinking about when he was tiny like this, too. Then this thought came to me: “You never thought of what he would be like when he was 7.” How different my thoughts would have been like then!

This morning, after his very early wake up call, I gave him 7 kisses. Then he gave me one or two and couldn’t go on because he was laughing too hard. He finally got through to 7 but it took a lot of giggles to get there.

Then I made him 7 pancakes.

DSC_0586

He only ate 6. As is his usual school morning fashion he ran out of time. But he sure did enjoy his bigger than normal glass of chocolate milk (the reason for the early wake up call).

DSC_0594

We took cookies and juice to school during his snack time. I love to see him at school. I made him a fun crown to wear but he wouldn’t wear it, go figure.

Tonight we’re making pizza and eating a cake in the shape of a baseball glove. I think I’ll give him 7 pieces of pepperoni for his. One thing is for sure he’s already been practicing blowing out his 7 candles.

Happy Birthday Boy!

Birthday’s 5 & 6

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun to read past posts. Happy Birthday, Boy Wonder!

SuSu said...

Seven Seven he was made in Heaven!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails