Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Few Favorites

 

A  few things I’ve been lovin’ lately.

bravera-frying-pan-cast-iron__71115_PE186366_S4

My cast iron skillet from IKEA. I use it for just about everything. I took it to new levels when I made this the other night. Yum doesn’t quite cut it.

media

My Little Miss Match socks. My mil got me some for Christmas and I L.O.V.E. them! They require no matching when folding. Fabulous.

KGM_AB-Default_290X290_HO

My Kitchen Aid wheat grinder. I’m so in love. Ten years ago I could never have imagined being in love with a wheat grinder. But I am. And I’m not ashamed to admit it. I’ve been making loaves and loaves of this bread. So easy and so good. Although I learned something the other morning. David, if you’re reading this, if you eat the last of a loaf please take a new one out of the freezer. It would sure make my life easier. Thanks, love!

ss_and_v

I have a serious obsession with these fabulous chips. I’m trying to limit my intake. Doing pretty good so far. Not sure how much longer I can last…

hershey_pure_specialdark_bakingchipsbag_hero

I discovered these little beauties some time ago. I use them in just about everything requiring a chocolate chip. Although I must warn you once you try them you can’t go back. They are that good.

cg_smokyshadowblast_eyeshadow_1

I don’t usually take much time on me during the day. It’s a time of life thing. I think. I discovered this eye shadow a couple of months ago. It does away with “stay-at-home-psycho-looking-mom” in a jiffy. I’m all about things that involve jiffy’s.

images

The girls and I have started to have a jam session, or two, during the day. This helps to get us moving.

Try ‘em, you’ll love ‘em!

5 comments:

SuSu said...

I love those chips too! I hope they are part of heaven! They must be.

Amy said...

I forgot I was suppose to look for those chips. I probably should keep forgetting about them though... I'll have to look for that eye shadow... I have psycho mom look way too often. I have gone to the dark side, in chocolate chips that is, and there is definitely no going back!

Erin said...

I love the dark chocolate chips and pandora. I can't clean without pandora on. And that skillet cookie looks so good. Good thing there is an IKEA close by.

heidi and tom said...

just added that cast iron skillet to my birthday wish list. :) thanks for the idea!

mama said...

Made the "skillet cookie" after our horrible game Saturday. Made it a little easier to stomach!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails