Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back To School

This week the kids are back to school. *Cue the hallelujah chorus*

On Monday I had to, quite literally, drag The Boy from his bed.

DSC_0519

That kid is strong. I think he tries to hide it behind his I’m-so-funny-and-I-know-it-I’m-also-as-sweet-as-they-come persona. But man alive does he have some muscle. I told you. Literally dragging from bed.

DSC_0530

Miss Thing, as usual, takes time. Lots of time. To wake up and join the world. Her mornings this week have been no exception.

DSC_0522

As for Little Miss, well, she speaks for both of us.

3 comments:

SuSu said...

Love it all.....

Brittani said...

my kids went back today, and I actually was pretty sad. In fact thinking about it on Monday made me a little grumpy. But we are back and here we go....I will remember that spring break is not that far away!

Nicole said...

I love that picture of Mary, she is a doll!! Love your blog, you are an inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails