Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stuff I’ve Learned

In the past two days of the wedding extravaganza there are a few things that I’ve come to learn. Or maybe just remember that I’ve learned.

  • Some how my kids are able to sleep in here. And I am not
  • I see no justice in that
  • A wedding is a wonderful thing
  • The Boy has stinky morning breath
  • Black dress shoes for little feet are harder to find than you would imagine
  • Sometimes we have to go through hard things at happy times
  • The Lord is mindful of us during really hard times
  • He gives us evidence of His mindfulness. If we’ll watch for it.
  • The temple is a wonderful place
  • Putting a fluffy dress on Miss Thing can solve a lot of problems
  • Only if she’s well rested
  • Starbucks closes at 9 pm
  • Little Miss can really eat for an hour
  • And she’s ready for more
  • When an air mattress has a leak, it will always leak, no matter how many times you try to fill it up
  • A sinking air mattress is nothing like a hammock, no matter how hard you try to imagine it
  • Miss Thing can sleep quite comfortably on a Luv Sac
  • The Bush’s house alarm is loud
  • The police will probably come if you set off said alarm
  • I can still eat ice cream outside, even if it is cold
  • The kids know how to turn on the sprinkler system
  • If there is a trampoline around then The Boy will have to be physically removed from it when it’s time to go
  • I’ve decided to pull the plug on the air mattress

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Wow I think I need to learn more about all the things you've learned! Sounds like there are many stories behind the stories.

Mel said...

Sounds like a blast and busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails