Today has been one of those days.
The kind when it would have been helpful if I would have gotten a note that read "we interupt your regular scheduled program." Or a text. Even an email would have worked. I usually check it as soon as I get up. My phone works that way.
Interuptions are interesting things. They never come at convenient times. Have you noticed that? Never come at semi-convenient times. They usually come when your schedule is full. Everyday has green on it. That means you have some place to be or something you do. Everyday. You're one busy person. You really probably don't have time for interuptions.
But interuptions don't seem to ask what you have time for. That's how they roll.
But some interuptions are good. However big of an interuption they may seem to be.
So, we sold the house today.
The kind when it would have been helpful if I would have gotten a note that read "we interupt your regular scheduled program." Or a text. Even an email would have worked. I usually check it as soon as I get up. My phone works that way.
Interuptions are interesting things. They never come at convenient times. Have you noticed that? Never come at semi-convenient times. They usually come when your schedule is full. Everyday has green on it. That means you have some place to be or something you do. Everyday. You're one busy person. You really probably don't have time for interuptions.
But interuptions don't seem to ask what you have time for. That's how they roll.
But some interuptions are good. However big of an interuption they may seem to be.
So, we sold the house today.

4 comments:
Let the packing begin!
Wow...That's an exciting interruption. Need boxes?? Ruthy
Woot, woot! You can do it... bring it ON!
i heard. awesome and congrats. so how is the house hunt and what are you finding? cannot wait to talk!
Post a Comment