Sunday, October 3, 2010

31 for 21

It’s the third day of October and this is my third year blogging the month of October. In the past two years I have been surprised by what I learn about myself and about this network called blogging. It can be challenging at times to blog everyday, but it is called a challenge. For the most part it’s fun. It’s fun to have adventures and share them, it’s fun to find so much in my life that is “blog worthy.”
If you’re new to my little blog, welcome! And if you’re not, thanks for coming back!
A little bit about me. I’m a mother to one-hundred fourty chromosomes, wife to one, daughter to four (my in-laws tell me I’m the perfect sort of child, they didn’t haven’t to potty train me and didn’t have to know me as a teenager!), sister to a number that keeps growing, friend to a few, homework doing, list making lady that likes to eat sweets and create stuff when she can. I love taking pictures of my world, and love it even more when they turn out. And I’m turning thirty this year. Something I’m desperately trying hard to embrace.
So in honor of this fun month of October I’m thinking about doing a giveaway. I haven’t decided what I’m giving away yet. Most like something I’ve crafted together. So stay tuned!
And finally I need some questions to answer this month. About me, about them, about me and them. Which ever, everything (almost) is fair game.
Happy Blogging!
DSC_0129
This is what I’m watching this weekend. Take a peek, you’ll be uplifted, I promise!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Your children are beautiful! Looking forward to your 31 for T21 posts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails