It feels like, since we’ve sold the house, we have so many decisions to make. Although I suppose it all comes down to one ultimate decision, where oh where are we going to live. It feels so huge. Much bigger than me. We’ve spent so much time talking, thinking, looking, thinking, looking, talking. I could go on and on. I am physically exhausted by it all.
Most of the time this is how I feel.
I suppose I don’t feel like that all the time. Sometimes it’s more like this.
And then I start to think about what it would be like for us to live there. I try to picture all our stuff there.
Then it starts to get exciting. Especially when I think about having a dishwasher.
But then something happens and it seems like we should start thinking differently. I really have to put my head down to think hard and sort it all out.
It all starts to feel so overwhelming.
I kind of wish someone else could do all the work for me.
In the end I know the right house will find us. When I see it, I’ll know.
3 comments:
Just let Mary lead the way. She seems to have the eye for it.
Congratulations on selling your house and good luck finding a new one! The pictures of Mary were perfect with your story. Very original! So many emotions involved and captured.
great pics! i hope you 'know' soon so you can move on and be excited!
Post a Comment