Monday, October 18, 2010

21 For Little Missy

Twenty one little things about Little Miss. For that extra 21 she sports.

1. She like to talk on the phone. She’ll pick up random things and hold them up to her ear to have a chat. Such a funny thing. But it gets her therapist all kinds of excited that she initiates that pretend play.

2. She yells and screams at anyone who does anything to her food. Even if you are trying to help. She views you as a threat. Stay. Away. From. Her. Food.

3. If she hears the shower going, she almost always wanders in to keep the showerer company. Can be pretty sneaky about it too. So by the time I realize she’s been “helping” her brother she is usually soaking wet.

4. She almost always pulls rubber bands, clips and what-have-you’s out of her hair. Meaning she usually looks like this.

DSC_0069 edit

5. They drive her crazy but she can’t get enough of the big sibs

DSC_0001

6. She is a copy cat. Of serious proportions.

7. She loves ice cream. Loves to sign it. Loves to eat it. Loves everything about it.

DSC_0152 edit

8. She gives the best little-arms-around-your-neck kind of hugs. Hands down. The best.

9. She loves to play with hair. Usually she is really soft about it.

10. The more tired she is the  louder she will get.

11. She is shakes her head “yes” and “no.” At the appropriate times. “Do you want to go ni-night?” Head shake.

12. She can sign milk, bath, eat, ice cream (see above) and thank you. All the important ones.

13. She gives great kisses.

DSC_0172

14. Of his girls is the only one, I think, will have her dad wrapped around her finger. Shh don’t tell him I said that.

DSC_0169 edit

15. Loves to have alone time. In the mornings with both big kids at school she gets the run of the place. And loves it. She’ll come and sit with me. Empty some laundry baskets. Play by herself on the front porch. Dump out puzzles. No one taking things away. No one bothering her. No one in her face. She loves it.

16. She makes big messes.

DSC_0437

17. Can stand up by herself. But won’t.

DSC_0426

18. Is doing all in her power to make the writing of this post near impossible.

19. When she gets up from her nap, as of late, I find that all things that were inside her crib are now out. Sometimes this includes her pants. One day she threw everything into the laundry basket which was on the floor right next to her crib. Nice aim.

20. She is starting to love dress up. We’ll put a hat, or a fancy headband, or whatever on her and she’ll smile and laugh like it’s the greatest thing ever. Double points are given if she gets to see her fabulousness in the mirror.

21. She is just about the cutest thing ever. Have I mentioned that before? I’m just so grateful she’s mine and I count my lucky stars I have her!

DSC_0016

I saw this idea on blog that I frequent and I decided I had to copy it. Check hers out here and here. Warning her kiddies are darn near edible.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Great idea! Great pictures! Love it! Thanks for sharing!! :)

SuSu said...

Love it........miss her!

Amy said...

Love it! Love the blog you found the idea on... the name alone draws you in.

Mel said...

She is just so super deliciously gorgeous! Love the pic of her in the perfect dress, with her daddy. Love her little bobbed haircut. Love her cheeky grin. Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails