Sunday, October 17, 2010

Have You Seen This?

The past couple of months I’ve been getting Parents magazine in the mail. I have no idea why. I don’t think I ordered it. I don’t mind one bit. I’m in the magazine reading phase of my life, after all. No time to read an entire book.

Imagine my surprise when this article was last month’s magazine. It brought back so many memories from when The Boy was born. I love reading other people’s stories.

Then when I got the magazine again the other day. I opened it up and saw this. Another good one.

I’ve been wondering what I would have thought if I had read those right after The Boy was born. Or even after Little Miss. I’m not sure how they would have affected me. Something that struck me about them both, that I think would have had an impact on me then, was that these peoples lives were just so normal. That was something I think I needed to hear then. My life would still be a normal life. Just a different kind of normal than what I had envisioned.

Things to think about.

DSC_0494 edit

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you for sharing. Wonderful reads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails