Yesterday The Boy went on a field trip with his class. They made a visit to the pumpkin patch. Granny (my very own little fly on the wall) sent her camera along, so it could play part of the fun. I didn't realize this until yesterday afternoon when all of the sudden I had lots of emails filled with lots of pictures. It was fun to be able to catch a little glimpse of his day.
Once they got there they took a ride out the the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin.
How does one pick the perfect pumpkin?

By keeping your head down, of course.
Notice how the other kids have pumpkins that are small and proportionate to their persons. Not my boy. No way. He likes a challenge, that one.
It also helps to have your own personal assistant. She is one of the secretaries at the school. The Boy has designated her to be his "glasses cleaner." During the school day he'll go to her and hand his glasses to her. She'll clean them and then hand them back. He'll then put them on then go about his merry way. Not sure why he picked her for that job, but that seems to work for him.
No doubt one of the highlights was the s'mores. Sugar always equals joy to this particular boy.From the looks of things he had a good day.
3 comments:
So so lucky to have your own "fly" not everyone can say that! I'm grateful that you do.
What a fun field trip! I think I would have enjoyed it just as much as the kindergarten kids.
I love your kids! I think I will appoint my own 'glasses cleaner'. May also need a 'nappy changer' because I am getting over that job!
Post a Comment