Monday, October 19, 2009

The Everyday

Sometimes it's those things we do everyday that I don't want to forget. Those funny little things they do. The same way, every day. Most of the time I get these little feelings in the morning when they are finishing up their cereal. Right before we fly around like crazy people getting The Boy ready for school and out the door.



Finishing off breakfast. Every. Last. Drop. Usually very important to him.



Of course when I want him to show me his devilsh good looks he turns away. So I stick my lip out into a really good pout...



Gets him every time. Thanks. Just one more quick question. Where did your food go, Boy?


Excellent. Good to know. Thanks.

3 comments:

SuSu said...

Love those pictures; he is so funny some times.

Ashley Allred said...

oh my goodness!!! i really miss him!!! what an awesome boy.

Cristi said...

what a sweet heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails