In talking with my very own mother that day she told me that at first glance she thought it was me. She thought that it was just a picture of me that she didn't recognize. She did eventually realized who she was looking at. But couldn't get over the likeness. It reminded her of a picture of me when I was just a few months older than Miss Thing is now. I dug out the picture but couldn't see quite the striking resemblance that she did.
Maybe it's the bangs. I have to have bangs. I have, what we affectionately refer to as, a "five head." Commonly it is called a forehead (or "four head" as in four fingers will cover the height of your forehead. But I have a "five head." Five fingers, "five head."



3 comments:
How cute! The whole mouth open, huh expression! Love the one of Mary.
Yes the mouth open is trade-mark. We will have to do some picture digging in November....are you staying for the whole month??
mique has been quite sick and walks around all day with her mouth open (a lot of drool) but it has made me think of you...though there is not much likeness with her blonde blonde hair!
Post a Comment