Friday, September 10, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Whenever I'm with my mother (or for that matter any gathering of the women in my family) there are a few things that are certain. We will do any number of the following:
  • Eat really good food
  • Stay up late talking
  • Get toes done
  • Eat sushi
  • Go shopping
  • Watch TV. Never live, must skip through commercials
  • Eat ice cream
  • Never get done all that we want to
  • Eat really good food
So in June when the kids and I got to my parents house we didn't waste any time. I drove down, once my mother was done working sort of. My dad took The Boy (our usual arrangement) and the girls went to get toes done. This has become something so very important to Miss Thing.

She takes it very seriously. At this particular place they had special little person chairs and a little movie to put on for her. Something amazing happens when we get toes done.

She does not move. And didn't, from this position, for the hour or so we were there.

I'm seriously considering getting one for myself.

Be fancy

2 comments:

Mel said...

How precious! I think I need one of those too- although keeping my boys still is more of an issue ;)

SuSu said...

Good good times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails