Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Really Early

We're headed south to the hospital for The Boy's dental appointment.  We have to be there by 6 am and we live about 2 hours away. I'll let you do the math. It's going to be a day. The only way we could get done what needs to be is by sedation. So here we go to the hospital. With all his tubes and tonsils he's been through something similar before. And yet I still get just a little anxious.

He, on the other hand, seems to have slipped qutie comfortably in the role of only child since dropping his sisters off last night to Granny and Pap's house. Not that I blame him. From the minute we got there Miss Thing was asking me to leave. And believe me the feeling was mutual. A little break from each other couldn't have come at a better time with that one.

I'll keep you posted!

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails