We've just heard from the dentist. He's had absessed teeth removed, root canal, cavity filled, teeth pulled, spacer put on, sealant on and teeth cleaned. Poor kid! I feel so bad. I wish it could be that the worse is over but I know this is just the beginning.
Good thing in all of this? He can have as much applesauce as he wants!
Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile
Good thing in all of this? He can have as much applesauce as he wants!
Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile
1 comment:
Man! That's a list. And probably a list of things to come. Thank goodness for general anaesthetic.
What a good mummy you are for taking all that way in the middle of the night (it would feel like the middle of the night to me, anyway!) to get it done. You are brave too Mamma :)
Post a Comment