Tuesday, June 30, 2009

False Adverstisement

Perhaps this is just me.

I've been noticing comercials lately for Bounty. They've probably been this way for some time I just hadn't paid much attention to it. In said commericals there is mom wiping away some mess that someone has left. What's driving me nuts is that she is always so happy to be cleaning up these messes of spilts juice and sauces and what have you. Is it just me? Am I doing something terribly wrong? Just this morning I had orange juice poured onto my counter. I was not too thrilled about cleaning it up with my paper towels. I definately wasn't smiling about it, that is for sure. All I could this about is that smiling mom wiping up her counters and floors with her trusty paper towel. Is it because I don't buy Bounty?

Perhaps this is just me.

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Advertising at its finest!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails