By some stroke of genius I decided the other day to get the kids spray bottles. For some constructive fighting, the water kind. Especially for those days I just don't feel like dragging out the pool, or the slip 'n slide or what have you.
Today was one of those days, and then some. I'm not sure I have ever spent $1.94 on something that brought someone so much joy, and me so much peace (I won't say quiet along with that peace, at this point I take what I can get)!
All abuse is heaped upon the mother! I think I've said that before.

Although she did take advantage of times like this when his attention as directed at me. She's one smart cookie.
She stayed dry. She was protected under the "don't spray Little Miss" clause. The Boy seems to be ignoring the "don't spray mom" clause.
At some point they had to stop and wash their feet off. That was The Boy's idea (shocker). They are so weird.
Feet washing didn't last long though. At first he wasn't that into her getting him wet, then he got over it.

4 comments:
Great photos- looks like heaps of fun. Snowing here, so very jealous of your weather :) Loving the t-shirts too.
That last picture is a heart melter.......
So fun. I have to hide my spray bottle from Ethan unless I want him and the dog soaked. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Yay for squirt bottles! A great idea- and they look like they're loving it!
Post a Comment