Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Musings

  • Have you heard about the government shut down?
  • It’s ruining my life
  • Ok that may be a stretch
  • But it does greatly affect my life
  • Because my husband is a civilian employee and can’t go to work
  • So he’s home. All. Day.
  • And today he asked me to go on a walk with him
  • Roughly 5 miles later we made it back home
  • My legs are killing me
  • He’s saying he wants to do this everyday
  • I’m not sure how much my poor little legs can handle
  • This government shut down is ruining my life

4 comments:

SuSu said...

I've been wondering where you were. Five miles........keep it up and in rough a year you could be at mine house........never mind!

SuSu said...

Tell him to plank......that only takes 20 seconds!

Toni Marie said...

is my house 5 miles from yours?? You could come visit! :)

Amy said...

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud @ this post?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails