- Hey, happy Columbus Day!
- We' had planned to turn today into “The Great Yard Clean-up 2013” but had to cancel it. Due to weather. I will not be losing sleep over the cancellation. Although I would like it if my yard were a bit more tidy.
- This Thursday LM is going in for her scope/partial colonoscopy. Prayers are needed.
- I can’t believe our walk is just a couple short weeks away. I’m so not ready! With all that’s going on I’m determined to be happy with myself for just going.
- It’s October. In case you didn’t get the memo.
- I have no idea what kids are going to be for Halloween. It’s not even on my radar. Although it is on MT’s. So far she’s wanted to be a cheerleader, a “Halloween cat” (no idea that there was a difference between Halloween cats and non-Halloween cats) and just today a witch.
- Today MT got a treat at piano lessons for finishing a punch card. She got a punch for each song she memorized. When the teacher was explaining it she told her if she memorized a song and played it at home or school or church she’d get a punch. MT took it as once she got them all punched the prize would be playing at school or church. I had to explain that wasn’t the case but that she could someday. Such a performer, that one.
- The Boy is currently boycotting a room clean-up. Not my favorite Boy moments. The boycotting.
Just a funny photo that has nothing to do with nothing.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment