Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Gratitude's

I’m feeling grateful for so much today.

2013-10-06 07.44.38

Feelings that began this morning when a little girl climbed into my bed at a still dark hour. I stopped to offer gratitude that she came to me instead of heading into her brother’s bedroom to wake him up.

Then she snuggled under the covers and her breathing became heavy and her body a little more limp. I stopped to offer gratitude that she so quickly fell back to sleep.

She stayed asleep until the dark hour turned to light. I stopped to offer gratitude that she stayed asleep.

The day continued much as it began. Not in sleeping all day. But instead in lots of small things that I felt the significance of and couldn’t help but feel grateful for.

*****

For the past two days we’ve been listening to these uplifting words. I’ve stopped, many times, today to offer so much gratitude for their powerful influence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails