Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musings

  • I can’t believe it’s already Monday
  • Although last week kind of felt like it would never end, so in that respect I’m so glad it’s Monday
  • This past weekend I went to one of my college roommate's baby shower. It was amazing to see her. Fun to visit with her. And exciting to share this special time with her.
  • I made some pretty cute stuff for her, if I do say so myself. I made a small tag blanket (with ribbon from our alma mater. That’s right I have ribbon from my alma mater, I’m super cool like that), sewed up a few burp clothes then crocheted a little bear hat for her little one.

2013-01-26 10.19.03-1

Behold! The cuteness.

  • I came home to find the house, and everyone in it, still in one piece. Except for the fact that one little girl’s glasses were missing. (Finally found them this morning)
  • This week I’ve informed the children that they will be spending time each day after school cleaning up the playroom/their bedrooms (let’s be real it’s only one bedroom that needs cleaning)/any other room that they’ve made a mess of. It’s time and I’m mean. It has to be done.
  • Yesterday I was up with the littlest one at an hour that I was not ready to be up at. I haven’t fully recovered yet.
  • Every now and again, usually at appropriate times, The Boy will say “oh, yeah” and throw a little “raise the roof” hands in with it. Hilarious.
  • I have high hopes of blogging (finally finishing my Christmas posts, starting in on other stuff that keeps happening), working on my growing lists of projects along with all the usual stuff.
  • We’ll see how I do. Especially since “a nap” keep creeping up to the top of the list.

Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I started a jar of jobs... both big kids have had to pick one today. LOVE IT! I'll have to blog it. Hoping it will help me not lose it so often with them...

SuSu said...

Good luck with the clean up. One of the hardest part of mothering for me.....getting others to care about the way the house looks. Love your Monday Lists.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails