Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Musings

This Monday morning I…

  • Have been awake for hours but still don’t feel awake
  • Still have Christmas decorations to put away (don’t judge)
  • Have taken most of them down and gathered it all to one room, though
  • Think it might wait for me tomorrow (messes are so considerate that way)
  • Have a ton o’ laundry
  • Am crossing my fingers the kids have enough underwear to get them to tomorrow
  • Might be putting too many things on Tomorrow’s plate
  • Good thing Tomorrow has a back up a.k.a. The Day After That
  • Am gathering ideas for doll clothes. MT informed me that her newest doll needs me to make her clothes
  • Am all caught up on Downton Abbey. I have my priorities straight
  • Am still battling it out with LM. Such an ornery bugger that one is.
  • Didn’t take my kids to school, Granny did
  • Got a call from David while I was “busy” getting kids ready
  • He had the keys to the car, oops
  • He has returned them, thankfully, so I can’t use that as my excuse not to leave the house
  • Better find another one

Here’s to an early bedtime tonight!

(Have I mentioned I might be a little tired?)

2013-01-07 11.13.59

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your lists, they make me chuckle!

SuSu said...

I love them too! They always brighten my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails