Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Monday Musings…On Tuesday

I will get to the fabulousness of yesterday.

But first. A list.

I will say this, though, that the whole day was orange-tastic!

  • I have a nine-year-old. I might need a daily reminder to help myself come to terms with this
  • For a couple of days I thought my dishwasher might be having issues
  • Then I realized I just keep forgetting to start it
  • I still have Christmas decorations up. Sort of ready for them to come down. But not really.
  • I’ll get to it eventually
  • Yesterday was the kids’ first day back to school
  • I was not ready, in the least. Which, as David reminded me, was kind of a first
  • Not sure what that says about me, but there you go
  • Lately we’ve been watching Brave. A lot. I do love it. At the end when Merida is talking, her last little speech before the ending credits she talks about finding your fate within and being brave enough to follow it. Or something like that. It’s at that point in the movie that MT will turn to me and say, “I’m brave enough!”
  • I’m going to try hard this week to post about our Christmas break
  • I can probably count on one hand the number of days I actually got dressed. That’s how great it was
  • This morning when my alarm came on I turned it off wondering what in the world it was on for.
  • On the other hand when MT’s alarm came on she popped out of bed and came and asked if it was time to get up
  • Wonder how long that will last
  • Right now I’m in the battle of wills with Little Miss
  • Someone always has to be battling that one with me
  • As fabulous as yesterday was I. Am. Exhausted
  • My plan is to sit down this afternoon and watch Downton Abby
  • Again

It’s been nice chatting, toodles!

2013-01-06 19.09.15

2 comments:

Amy said...

I really hope I get to watch it today too... for the first time!

SuSu said...

Love your fabulous lists!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails