- Yesterday everyone was off. When everyone is off on a weekday it throws me off my game and I can’t seem to get anything done. Then I get cranky.
- Yesterday was very cranky.
- Trying hard to make today not so cranky
- Even if I have a sick kid home (MT is coughing it up)
- In other news the same sick kid lost another tooth on Sunday approximately five minute before we left for church
- Before she lost these top teeth I was a little sad at the thought of her having a hole in her mouth
- Now I can’t get enough of it and keep making her smile for me
- Sunday we spent the evening at David’s parents house (like usual) but we stayed much longer since everyone was off the next day (this is before I knew I was going to be so cranky)
- David, his mother and I went through some treasures she’s been finding as she’s been cleaning out her basement. We read through some of her mother’s journals (her mother passed away just a few months after David and I were engaged, I met her just once. But I did make it in the journal, I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know that), looked through old pictures, scarfs, dishes and kitchen gadgets
- It made me want to try harder to keep better records of our lives, even the day to day stuff
- On the way home we found a quilt stand in perfect condition sitting next to some ones garbage can. I couldn’t pass that up! So I did what any self respecting thrifter would do. I made David stop, jumped out and threw it in the back of the car. Since it I couldn’t close the back gate with it in I sat back there with it. And while I held on to it the kids held on to me.
- Talk about a perfect Sunday.
- This week we have doctor visits in addition to all our usual, laundry, dishes, homework, etc.
- I seem to have lots of projects “waiting in the wings” but I’m having a hard time getting busy and working on things.
- Perhaps I need to work on a list
- Lists always make me feel better
And that’s a wrap. See you soon!
2 comments:
I'm not so good at writing stuff down, but saw this and think I might be able to do it. http://www.amazon.com/Jane-Day-5-Year-Journal/dp/0307951715/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3BQT3DJ5V5R1G&coliid=I2N0ZBYFPUL4GT
That looks like a great book "A" I love paper as you know. And lists do seem to make all things right with the world.
Post a Comment