There’s more to this orange story.
The night before the big day while he was picking clothes out an idea struck.
So I snapped a couple of pictures then posted this on Instagram.
“This boy turns 9 tomorrow! Wear orange and help us celebrate! #itsanorangeday”
The next day when pictures popped up with friends and family wearing their orange-y goodness I almost got teary. It was so much fun. And in one of my (many) trips to the school I noticed a few teachers sporting orange for The Boy too. Of those said teachers one had to raid her sons closet to find her orange. Isn’t that awesome? So much love for one boy. Makes my heart happy.
I just had to share the #itsanorangeday pictures
I showed The Boy each one and he was so excited with each and every face he saw.
And all that orange.
It made for a very happy boy.
2 comments:
I love it!
So glad he had a fabulously orange day!
Post a Comment