Thursday, October 18, 2012

21 Things About MT

 

DSC_0094

1. Her favorite thing, of late, is painting.

2. So much so that she plans on being an artist for Halloween and insisted she have a special hat as part of her ensemble.

3. The other day she chose to go to bed early instead of cleaning up the toy room.

4. When in the right mood she loves to rearrange the toy room. After she’s cleaned it.

DSC_0391

5. Over the summer she learned how to make her hands soft by scrubbing them with moss.

6. She has decided not to play flag football next year. I guess the snacks weren’t enough incentive.

7. The other day when I told the people we could go some place fun if jobs were finished her response was: “Where? To the mall?!”

8.  Last week she was the “Terrific Kid” at school. Chosen by her teacher. A first for her. She was over the moon.

DSC_0532

9. She took this picture

10. The 2nd most thing she requests, “I want to make something.”

11. The 1st is “I want to something eat.”

12. She notices anything new I wear and is usually the first to tell me she likes it

DSC_0331

13. She is starting to get the hang of this reading thing

14. She has the memory of an elephant

15. I’ve been volunteering in her classroom this year and she lights up when I walk in. A nice reminder that she still likes me.

DSC_0363

16. When she doesn’t feel good all she wants is mom. Just as long as I’m in the room she’s good.

17. She really wants to go to Disneyland.

18. Her prayers are becoming more and more thoughtful. Often praying for all the food we will eat and all the sick people.

19. She really wants her ears pierced

DSC_0015 copy

20. She calls dandelions “wishes”

21. She. Is. A. Planner.

3 comments:

SuSu said...

22. She is amazing
23. She is her mother's daughter

Anonymous said...

Well she can plan on having her ears pierced when she is 21...DAD

SuSu said...

24. She has a funny Dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails