Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Outtakes

Thank you!

Such wonderful input yesterday. What a help that was.

When I get it up on the wall and looking lovely I’ll show you which one I chose.

Oh the suspense.

For the 7 that worked I took 100 that didn’t so much.

At least for my purpose.

The Boy, particularly, struggled not being in the pictures.

DSC_0446

His version of photo bombing.

DSC_0476

DSC_0503

He kept getting as close to them as possible and while I tried to just focus on the girls, he wasn’t going to make it easy. Finally MT said, “I don’t know how I feel about The Boy ones.” Which was code for “I don’t want him in my picture going up in my room so get him away from me.”

Such a sweet girl.

DSC_0471

Then he finally took matters in his own hands.

DSC_0493

And stole the spotlight entirely.

That. Boy.

In other news I learned today that I am a total space case.

Yesterday big kids were off school. So I just figured that Little Miss would be too.

Turns out she wasn’t.

Oops.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

What can I say. But the pics make my day!

Nan said...

How lovely, how lovely, how lovely! And, your are right, The Boy stole the show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails