Monday, October 15, 2012

Input

This post is rather selfish in nature.

I need some help!

The other day I took some pictures of the girls. I’ve been wanting to for weeks but haven’t ever been able to find the right time when everyone was in a semi-cooperative mode. Saturday, though, in the middle of an overcast stormy day the clouds parted, literally, and we were given a few moments of perfect light. I couldn’t pass it up.

I’m planning on having one blown up to hang on their wall.

Just one! There in lies the problem.

I’m having a hard time narrowing it down.

So I turn to you, dear readers.

What’s your favorite?

#1

CSC_0486

#2

CSC_0487

#3

CSC_0488

#4

CSC_0489

#5

CSC_0490

#6

CSC_0556

#7

CSC_0557

Thanks ever so!

12 comments:

Brittani said...

I see your problem...Here is my opinion. I Have 3 favorites.

#1-this is my absolute favorite. It is so artistic to me. That being said, since it is the girls room i think one that focuses on them both would be better.

#3-I love photos that are from behind. It leaves so much to be said and is realistic,But for the room I think their adorable faces need to be seem.

So that leaves the one that I think you should print-#5 it is such a great picture of both of them and just exudes loves and happiness! That is a great one.

SuSu said...

One is a lonely number! So my pick would be 2, but I love 5 and 6 I love that one too! So I guess my finally pick is 1-7! In my position it is impossible to pick just one, because if one is good, although a lonely number, then 7 is definitely better! Does that help? Ok how about this, you pick one and I'll pick the rest!

Amy said...

Ugh... that's a tough one. My vote's are for #1, #3, #6. Good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #3. Or print them all out and do a collage. C.

Unknown said...

I think they are all absolutely adorable and hard to pick just one. :) But, if I must I think #5 is my favorite. : )

Melissa

Anonymous said...

#2, but seriously too hard to choose just one...why not do a collage.

j*e*n said...

I like #s 2, 5 & 6...yeah, I have trouble making decisions sometimes. :) It's especially tough when they're such beautiful girls in so many great pictures.

Jackie said...

#5 or #6

Unknown said...

#2 and #5 are too close to call for me! They are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Brit and I have the same tastes. I like number 1 but number 5 just tears at my heart.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I really like #4 or #7.
Also, I really like your blog! I think I found you through a blog hop last weekend, and you have such a beautiful family...I can hardly wait to keep following you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I really like #4 or #7.
Also, I really like your blog! I think I found you through a blog hop last weekend, and you have such a beautiful family...I can hardly wait to keep following you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails