Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home Sick

This little one is staying home today.

DSC_0129

No nap yesterday. Rough night. Little warm. A bit of coughing. Stuff running out of her face. I think it’s necessary.

DSC_0133

The saddest part came, not when she was keeping me awake last night but when big kids were getting ready for school and she kept getting her backpack.

DSC_0138

Maybe tomorrow, girl.

5 comments:

SuSu said...

Tender. Sounds like a snuggle day.

Amy said...

Sick babies are no fun. Hope she feels better soon... you have curtains to sew. hee, hee, hee

Ashley Allred said...

oh so sad! I'll trade you kids today and I will just be lazy and cuddle her all day!!

Kristin said...

She's too precious. On the flip side, my 5 yr old told me school was boring and begged to stay home today.

Toni Marie said...

angie was home yesterday and today too..because of a cough. she was too glued to the tv to notice she was missing school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails