Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Festivities

Over the weekend we went to our favorite dairy for their Fall Festival.

 DSC_0803

They had hay bales set for jumping.

DSC_0801

And did jump we did.

There was samples for us to try. Although we’ve tried them all before. Even so if someone hands me a cup, no matter how small, of their chocolate milk I don’t ask questions. It is quite simply amazing.

There was butter making. Which David did the manly thing and made some for us. Very tasty.

A favorite, though, would have to be the corn trough. That’s what I’m calling it since I don’t know it’s real name.

DSC_0806

It was basically a feeding trough filled with dried corn.

DSC_0812

And cups.

DSC_0810

And scoops.

DSC_0823

With high sides. Discouraging any escape artists. Not that we know anything about those.

DSC_0817

Pretty much. The. Coolest. Thing. Ever.

DSC_0829

I want one.

DSC_0832

Even if we found corn in some funny places.

I have been informed, though, that I can’t have one. Something about birds, and bugs and other stuff that doesn’t sound pleasant.

DSC_0813

A girl can dream, though.

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Why is there always a naysayer in such things. That corn looks amazingly fun. I want one too! But alas I fear there is a naysayer at my home too! And to that I say POOH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails