I was sure I had mentioned that here a time or two.
Here we are in October and once again I’m joining the challenge to blog everyday for the month of October as a way to raise awareness for those couple extra chromosomes we sport.
Raising awareness for Down syndrome is just about my favorite thing to do. And I get to talk about two of my
Won’t you join us? It’s a blast, I tell ya. A blast.
You can find a whole gaggle of others doing the same thing by following the button below.
And because I like to do my own thing sometimes, and my mom likes new stuff, and I like to take pictures, here’s another little cute as a button badge that you can add to your blog. A little something from me to you. Two little dirty faces to brighten up your October. That’s what I do. I’m a giver. It's how I roll.
Hello October
4 comments:
Love those faces!
I'm in! I knew it was coming, but hadn't done anything yet. Thanks for the button.
Found your blog thru the 31 for 21 list :)
Your kiddos are adorable!
-Kristin
http://www.twodogsandafish.blogspot.com/
I'm in!
Post a Comment