About me!
Because it’s the month we celebrate that extra 21.
Because I’m curious to see if I can come up with 21 things.
And, well, because I can.
1. The other day I made pumpkin pie from scratch. And had about a gallon of leftover pumpkin puree. Perhaps I’ll tell you about it sometime.
2. I was born with pyloric stenosis. A condition that usually affects first born males. I’m a third born female.
3. I like to load the dishwasher in a certain way. Although I’m afraid that I might becoming a too obsessive over it. Maybe.
4. I have a double jointed thumb. It grosses David out.
5. I once dressed my younger brother up like a girl.
He was old enough to know better. But maybe so was I.
6. I sleep in a room with a view. And love it.
7. My favorite season is Fall. At least until Spring comes along.
8. I sometimes hand the camera over to The Boy or Miss Thing.
And I love what they come up with.
9. My favorite ice cream is mint chip.
10. I once swam 11 1/2 miles. All at one time. When I was 14.
11. I love soup. My husband doesn’t. It causes issues.
12. I’ve seen the Olympic torch. While on the move.
13. I worked for 3 1/2 years. Full time, nightshift. I learned all kinds of stuff.
14. I have an Associates degree in Pre-Radiography and a Bachelor’s in Clinical Laboratory Science.
15. Once a week I give myself one day to be casual. I call it “comfy pant day.” You should try it. It’s fabulous.
16. My first memory is when I was two. I snuck past my dad to go see my mom. Who was supposed to be napping. She was pregnant with my brother.
17. I like to take pictures.
18. I can wear down my phone battery playing angry birds.
19. I sometimes throw away some of my children’s “work”
20. I think every thing is better with bacon.
21. Sometimes I write blog posts in my head while I’m falling asleep. It’s always interesting to sit down at the computer the next day and see what comes out.
I did it!
6 comments:
Oh that couch. You probably only remember it from pictures, but I REMEMBER that couch. So funny! Totally with you on #3, #4 #7 and #19. LOVE #5!
Great list!
Love the 21. Although could of gone all day or the rest of my life for that matter without seeing my picture. There are just some people who should not be photographed I'm one of them!
Loved it too fun! Bacon does make everything better, even soup which how can you not love DAVID!
We've got some things in common you and I. Oh and you made an appearance in one of the family videos Holly and I watched over the weekend. Brought back some good memories. And reminded me why I really like you. :)
very good list! I would love to hear about your comfy pants day...it must be similar to my work out gear day(s). haha
Post a Comment