Wednesday, October 19, 2011

21 For Miss Thing

It seems only fair, given all the extra chromosomes this girl is surrounded by, that she gets to have her fun with 21.

DSC_0402

So here she be. 21 things about this girl.

1. Her favorite color is rainbow.

2. She likes having her nails done. And her face painted.

DSC_0085

3. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up.

4. She knows her months of the year. Just ask her and she’ll even sing you a song about them.

5. She’s had her picture in the paper (more on that later)

6. She prefers her hair in braids.

DSC_0258

7. And prefers not to eat the crust on her sandwiches.

8. She has mastered the monkey bars.

9. She really wants to know how to tie shoes.

10. She has the uncanny ability to sniff out candy.

DSC_0198 

11. While it doesn’t always appear this way, and most of the time she has a funny way of showing it, she really does love her brother and sister. She likes to know what they’re doing and when. Especially if she isn’t around. And if they’ve reached some sort of milestone she wants to hear about it.

DSC_0104

12. Her life is not fair. According to her.

13. She likes to watch shows on the food network. And if I tell her that it’s time for bed in the middle of the show (or any show for that matter) she’ll say “but I’ve never watched that before!” Which I have a hard time believing.

14. She’ll do and say almost anything to get out of going to bed. A phrase we hear a lot of; “I can’t close my eyes!”

15. She can almost swing on her own.

DSC_0164_01

16. She empties the dishwasher. Although not always without complaint.

17. She has the memory of an elephant.

18. Most of her issues seem less of an issue once she’s had something to eat.

DSC_0180

19. The girl loves birthdays. All birthdays. More specifically whose ever is the closest. Lately I’ve been hearing a lot about my birthday. Although the details of who is making my birthday cake are  a little fuzzy. I’m still waiting for her to clear that on up for me.

CSC_0943

20. She likes to go on rides. By herself even. Amazes me.

DSC_0023

21. She has told me when she’s a mom that she will email me and text me and come and visit me. I’m holding her to it.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha - great list. She has lots in common with my 5 yr old ;)

SuSu said...

I love that girl!

Amy said...

"She has the uncanny ability to sniff out candy." Wonder where she gets that from... and several other things on her list. Just sayin'

Brittani said...

love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails