This past week we've been in Salt Lake City visiting family and having a grand time. We had a fun-filled very busy week but it was so worth it. The kids had a great time going from place to place and being spoiled at every turn. We really have the best of both worlds. When we're with my family there are a lot of kids, their age, to play and play with. When we visit David's family there is nothing but adults, that they can play and play with. I love it either way! So here is a quick recap of what our week looked like. I'm hoping, in the next few days, to get pictures off my laptop and go into detail about some of our adventures. It all depends on the messiness of my house that I'm trying to undo. And how quickly the yahoo's destroy all that I'm working toward.
So, in 1500 words or less and in no particular order, here was our week...
Drove 15 hours, all night, to get to Salt Lake. Went with the girls to get pedicures. Went shopping. Celebrated seven years of wedded bliss.David bought books. Went to church with the Bush’s. Lunch at Rodizio’s. Went to a movie. CafĂ© Rio for lunch. Got my hair done. Visited my Alma mater. Family dinners. Lots of swimming. Said farewell to Brandon, at the MTC. Rapid City has no idea what’s going to hit them. Party for Evelyn and Max, happy birthday! Stayed up late talking. David bought more books. Visited the place it all began, seven years ago that is. Went to lunch at Gloria’s, had the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had in my entire life. Played games. Stayed up late talking. Stayed up late with a sick baby. Went out for sushi. Packed the car until it could not be packed with anything else. Drove 15 hours, all night, to get home.
2 comments:
I wondered where you've been. Lookin' forward to your pictures.
love love love the road trips!
Post a Comment