Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chocolate For Dinner

Well not really. But everyone, uncharacteristically, cleaned their plates at dinner time so we got out the frozen chocolate pie that I had made days ago for no real reason (I do that sometimes). There was joy to be had by all. It was so quite while everyone was scarfing down their pie that I began to wonder, why don't we have chocolate for dinner?
Once she's done, she's done. She can't be bothered to pose for a picture. Can't be bothered to do whatever it is her mother is asking her to do. Once she's done, she's done.
Not surprisingly she loved loved the chocolate and couldn't quite get enough. Even with a messy face she is still so dang cute. You have to admit it, mom!

Yesterday was his first full day of school. I expected him to come home tuckered out and without a whole lot of energy. Quite the contrary, he was bouncing off walls all evening. The chocolate did little to help.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Yes she is cute.........even dressed in chocolate! I think we will have chocolate pie for Thanksgiving. I think we will have a night of only pie; savory and sweet!

Mel said...

I vote for chocolate for dinner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails