Tuesday, July 14, 2009

While You Were Sleeping

The other night, before I went to bed, I was doing my rounds. My rounds don't take too long, usually. I only have one room to go around in. When I got to Miss Thing this is what I found.



At the risk of great peril I ran to get the camera (out of David's luggage, mind you). When would I see this again? I don't know, that's why I had to get a picture of it.

I just couldn't get over all her babies lined up in a row. What a nice mama. It wasn't until I had put the pictures on my computer that I noticed the other two little babies sitting there with them.

As much as she drives me crazy, I just can't get enough of that girl.

**No children, or dolls, were woken up during capturing of this photo**

6 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

ahhh that is so cute.

Amy said...

See she can be a sweet girl, even if it is while she's sleeping. hee, hee! I can't wait to see her either!

SuSu said...

I believe she is mirroring her mother's tender loving care.

Nicole said...

Adorable! Those cabbage patch kids bring back a flood of childhood memories! You see at our house Jared is the one reliving his childhood with GI Joe, He-Man, Transformers etc. So sad that there isn't a doll to be found!

Erin said...

Olivia did that for a couple of years. She said they kept the bad dreams away. I think it's so thoughtful of Miss Thing to share 90% of her bed with her dolls!

Rachel said...

What a good little mommy! She's so cute...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails