
Given the look on her face if she was charged with these accusations she would probably say that she did indeed steal the dough, but she had no other choice. Then she would look at you with her big blue eyes and flash a huge grin and tell you how hard her life is, after all she is only 2 and has it harder than anyone at her house. She is the middle child, for starters. No one ever does what she wants them to do. Her brother is constantly taking her toys, and books and blankets and then keeping them far out of her reach. Her baby sister always pulls her hair, whenever she is in range. Her mother never lets her eat enough cookies and snacks and ice cream and her father is always teasing her.
And you. You would probably just go along with whatever she said!
3 comments:
Yes I would! Because who on this planet can resist Ruth! Not I!
Oh I like to make pie.
That's such a cute post. I love it when my girls help me in the kitchen. The treats look so yummy. I'm going to have to try them. Did they turn out good?
Post a Comment