Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Night Out

Saturday evening my mil and I ran away for some girl time. First we went to Abeline for dinner at the Kirby House. The food was so very good. And it was nice to be able to actually enjoy my food, instead of feeding/fighting with/focusing on someone else (or three someone elses). After dinner we went to see "Taffeta Memories," which was filled with music from the 50's. Some songs I recognized, and some I didn't. I was quite possibly one of the youngest there, which also made me laugh. After the play we went to the Cracker Barrel for some apple pie. Being able to get out, without kids, was a nice breath of fresh air (I could use more of that nice air now). Thanks Mother!

1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

jealous!!!! The only girl time I get is Young Womens and trust me that is no break!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails