I'm not sure how many times a day that I say this. Maybe one day I'll count. I wouldn't be surprised if it was nearing 13. I usually only make him make a change if we are venturing out into public. For me it's kind of a big deal that he can dress himself and put his shoes on, except when he won't. It felt like forever to get us to this point so I try to relish it a little. Often when I tell him his shoes are on backward (or his pants for that matter) he sits right down, no matter where he is, and gets to work. Oftentimes the backward article of clothing is put on right as it was before. They were on right to him!
It's really really hard to take his picture. He is almost always moving.

Every now and again I can sneak up on him, though.
4 comments:
Very sneaky mom! Great pictures, this made me laugh.
Great post, Love the pictures. Love the energy!
I LOVE the picture of him and his sister in the grass! So nostalgic and beautiful!
I absolutely love the last picture. It is so precious and it makes me looong for summer!
Post a Comment