Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Special Exposure Wednesday

The theme for this weeks Special Exposure Wednesday is Once Upon A Halloween. I imediately thought of this picture. At the time we lived about an hour and half from my grandma. After school my mom loaded us up in the Chevy Astro Van (or Bertha as we affectionately named her as teenagers) and we went Trick-or-Treating to my grandma's house. Her reaction I will never forget, she screamed and laughed and jumped up and down. She was so excited to see us. She had a way of making each of us feel like we were her favorite as if we were the special one. That Halloween I certainly felt that way.
I'm the one with the big ears


5 Minutes for Special Needs

3 comments:

Frogs' mom said...

What a lovely memory! Very cute bit ears :0) Thanks for sharing -

Amy said...

I forgot about this. Melissa and I had gone Trick or Treating and missed you guys. I was way to old to go, I don't think I had been the year before, but I went anyway. Nana didn't tell me no and Melissa wanted to go. So dumb! I hate when big kids come to my door.

Anonymous said...

How fun to see you with your family! My grandma was like that too - everyone thought they were the favorite (but I know it was me ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails