For some silly reason I feel as if I'm nearing the end of a book, kind of sad that it is over but I'm also ready for the end. Silly, I know, considering that I'll still be here blogging about my kids, my life and whatever else strikes my fancy. I'm not sure if this little sense of sad is over the fact that maybe I didn't get done all that I would have liked, my kids still are not potty trained and my laundry still isn't done. The good news is the laundry won't go anywhere and someday my kids will be potty trained. It occurred to me today that I taught them how to walk. How was I able to do this? Well, I know how to walk. I think the same will go for this potty business, even if it isn't on my schedule. Come to think of it, both of them learning to walk was on theirs (and only theirs) schedule. So I suppose I just will have to wait it out.
Tomorrow is going to be all about Halloween, but I'm sure I'll be back on Saturday.
See? They do like each other!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! They are awesome.
Your blog made me think of this:
Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will!
Post a Comment