Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Interview Chair

It seems as if I have rediscovered taking video clips of my Yahoo's. I have been wanting to do a little "interview" with The Boy for some time because I was pretty sure I knew what all his answers would be (and he didn't disappoint!). Unfortunately he is getting pretty sick of me sticking a camera in his face all of the time (oh the price of fame!). If I involve Miss Thing or Little Miss he usually complies. So here is my interview with The Yahoo's...



5 comments:

SuSu said...

I love it!! What no ice cream question! I know there would be a response to the ice cream question!

Jenna said...

so cute, they're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are too cute!

Frogs' mom said...

They are adorable! I love that they both end up on the table - that would so happen at my house
:0)

I've tagged you at 4-frogs. Come by to see if you would like to play!

Brittani said...

Love it, they are too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails