Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Today is your birthday, a fact you like to remind me of. That's okay though, because I like to remind you about mine too (1 month & 24 days to go). So today you turn 32 but I don't think that makes you ancient. I know you like to tell me all the time how old you are, but I have to disagree. That would mean that I'm old too. I spend a good portion of my time thinking I'm still 21, which isn't old. So if I'm not going to be old, neither can you!
I did get your email with your wish list contained therein and I think I've got you everything you asked for and maybe a few other things too. So try to be a good "gift getter" this year, will you? It's no secret that you aren't the best at receiving gifts, maybe that is something you could work on. It would make things nicer for me, and you tell me all the time that your purpose in life is to make my life easier.
Well it is your day. So here are just a few reasons why I like you (in no particular order):
  • You kill spiders for me
  • You like my cooking. Even if I'm trying to make something up and the best name we can come up with for it is "Tuna Surprise"
  • You plant me lots of garlic
  • You like to try new things
  • You're a wealth of random useless information
  • You have a wonderful testimony of Jesus Christ
  • You like our kids
  • You get up with our babies in the middle of the night
  • You let me sleep in until 8 o'clock on Sunday

Most of all I like that the thing you want most on your birthday is a date with just me. That must mean that you like me! Well I like you too!

1 comment:

Hummteeda said...

I do not only like you but am in love with you! You make my life better and I am so happy to have this opportunity to spend it with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails