Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Musings

  • It’s summer!
  • We’ve had many adventures, of all kinds of different sorts, over the past three weeks
  • So many of them deserve their own spot here, so I’ve set some noble goals to work on all that documenting in the coming week or two or three or twenty-four
  • Wish me all kinds of luck on that endeavor
  • In other news LM has been throwing down some full sentences lately. Would you like to hear one? Here goes, “Oh cool a puzzle.” and “Granny, I want a puzzle…please.”
  • She has a thing for puzzles. A serious thing.
  • Last Sunday, and I will be revisiting this a time or two, MT turned 7. Of course she is now starting to look ahead.
  • To when she turns ten
  • Yesterday I had to suffer sit through her figuring out how old we would all be when she is 10.
  • I remember doing this growing up but I don’t remember making my mother hear how old she would be when we turned whatever age we were dreaming up
  • And finally, The Boy. He had his final (2nd of 2) track meet on Saturday
  • I will be leaving you with a video MT took of his 100 M “run”
  • Notice I said “run”
  • I did take some pictures but I was laughing too hard to keep taking them
  • That will all make sense in 39 seconds
  • See you tomorrow!
  • Hopefully!

 

3 comments:

Brittani said...

ok it is official i must see that kid participate in person!!!

Amy said...

I love that you are snapping at him... like he could see or hear you do that! lol!

SuSu said...

Note to self don't read this blogr with a full bladder!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails