A couple of weeks ago was our week of last days of school.
It was a bit of a crazy week.
In addition to all the last days of school stuff I was recovering from having had surgery the week before and I was trying to prepare us for an out of town adventure.
LM was the first to finish school.
This girl.
At the end of April we had her annual IEP. The teacher suggested that she go all day preschool next year. I was so hesitant at first. We’ve had many discussions the past year on what to do with this girl in the 2013-2014 school year. She will be old enough to start kindergarten and in some sense I feel like she would do fine in others (the girl is a peanut!) I worry. So we chose to keep her back a year before starting in the big kid school. But then the teacher brought up this whole all day preschool thing. Like I said, hesitant. It took me a few days to come around to the idea but I finally realized it really is the best thing for her. I’m trying hard to look at it like “it’ll be amazing for her!” And not so much, “Oh my word! My baby!!!!!!!!” And then take her and run for the hills. It’s a work in progress.
The next day was these goons’ turn.
It wasn’t really the last day of school. We took them out a day early for our adventure.
After school I took the kids to Sonic and we all got a free corndog.
So, you know, according to Sonic it was the last day of school.
I know I say this every year but each year I’m truly amazed to see how much they’ve grown.
Seriously, it blows me away.
And now a few more of LM.
Because you probably need a little more LM in your life.
I know it’s a bit out of focus but I had to share. Every time I see this picture I think “Hello, I have a teenager”
Catch ya’ later!
2 comments:
I do need more of LM! It is amazing to see what 9 months of growth does to them. We'll have to play some awesome fun days for us when school starts. ;)
There is NEVER enough of LM. More please. Your absolute favorite stalker.
Post a Comment