- This week is not turning out like I thought it would
- Life is funny that way. There are down times and busy times. And sometimes it’s just not possible to prepare for when things get crazy.
- Learning to let go of some things and work work work to hang on to and finish others. That’s what I’m learning this week.
- In other randomness MT got a toy comb stuck in her hair at church on Sunday. It was so wound up we had to cut her hair to get it out. Fortunately it’s not a huge chunk. And fortunately we’ll be seeing my sister soon who can work her magic to blend it in. One of those moments where I was too upset/frustrated at her to do anything but laugh. I tried to make the focus more on the fact that we shouldn’t be bringing toys to church and then playing with them than the fact that we had to cut her hair.
- We have fruit trees! They are so cute and I’m so excited to have them I can hardly stand it. Two apples (granny smith and liberty), a plum, and a peach. Now I’m just praying and saying nice things to them that they will grow grow grow.
- And now I’m off to start my day. A day that will only be gotten through with lists. Many many lists.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Monday Musings: On Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was wondering what you decided to do about the comb in her hair..I didn't even notice any differnce w/her hair yesterday. I wanted to laugh on sunday but david was so upset i didn't dare.
good luck packing today!!
Today lists rule! Sometimes can't live with them and sometimes can't live without them!! List On!!!
Post a Comment