Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photo Challenge

For the past few days I’ve been snapping a picture or 24 a day for a December photo challenge.

Don’t ask my how this fits into my “simplicity” mantra. Because I don’t want to answer that question.

Today’s challenge is “shadow play.”

So I dragged Little Miss outside Little Miss and I went outside for a little playtime.

DSC_0828

Then I thought, “hmmm…might be better if your hair was done. And your clothes matched.”

So inside for a bath

2012-12-04 09.42.29

And get dressed.

Then back outside to try again.

DSC_0844

DSC_0850

DSC_0859

Much better.

DSC_0863

And then she was done.

Click the picture below for more info.

1 Photo - 32 Days December Photo Challenge | Photo a Day | I Heart Faces | Enter via Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the hand on the hip picture. She's a hoot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails